Kelly Services Phamaceutical R&D Technician in Rosenberg, Texas
Pharmaceutical R&D Technician– Southwest, Texas
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Pharmaceutical R&D Technician role for one our top clients in Southwest, TX.
· Conduct hand, laboratory and pilot scale, new and reformulation product trials and write reports.
· Obtain raw materials and perform weighing; follow instructions to conduct product development trials and pilot batches.
· Perform product development equipment set-up, operation and clean-up.
· Perform visual inspection and physical testing on intermediates and finished trial products.
· Provide assistance to PI and formulators to prepare regulatory filing documents. Perform rework trials under the guidance of R&D supervisor.
· Perform new and secondary raw materials physical testing.
· Track formulations. Modify formulations as instructed by formulators. Calculate solutions and batch adjustments based on yields.
· Assemble regulatory documents and maintain documentation on submission and trial batches.
· Assist formulators in scheduling projects. Maintain schedule. Acquire/borrow equipment from production based on schedule.
· Act as lead to R&D Technicians.
· Other related duties as required.
· High school diploma or equivalent, with some college preferred.
· 3 + years’ experience in a R&D and/or manufacturing environment.
· Ability to read and interpret technical procedures, SOP’s, GMP’s and FDA regulations.
· Ability to work with MS Word and Excel and able to write reports and perform data entry.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to lift 25 pounds.
If you meet these specific job requirements please submit your resume for consideration.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm