Fluor Plant Engineering Material Management Tech in Texas City, Texas
Plant Engineering Services LLC, is committed to providing our customers in the oil, gas & chemical, power, mining and manufacturing industries flexible solutions for their capital project and plant support needs. These solutions encompass the highest quality measures and safe practices in the industry.
Plant Engineering Services LLC, offers a full range of services, including project management, controls and estimating, process design basis development, front-end engineering and design, detailed engineering and design, procurement, and engineering support during construction. Plant Engineering Services LLC seeks individuals who share our commitment to engineering excellence.
PES Project based position working on behalf of Client, but not a Client employee
Under close, direct supervision of material management specialists, this position performs administrative and fundamental purchasing assignments, material shipment tracing, as well as expediting activities with vendors, and arranges relocation and storage of employee-owned material, if necessary.
• Perform administrative duties and low-risk purchasing activities under direct supervision
• Maintain material management logs and inputs material management commitment-related information into databases (such as approved material management reference system, SAP, etc.)
• Organize and maintain files
• Review technical packages received from Engineering; ensure correct documents are processed according to prescribed methods
• May be required to update approved material management reference system for buyers
• Issue weekly/monthly reports, as assigned
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 105655BR
City: Texas City
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.